[blparent] teething

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 18:13:22 UTC 2010

I found that Advil or Motrin works better for teething for Myles. also he
loved those mesh bags with frozen fruit in them especially berries.His were
Nubby brand.  He's a fruit freak anyway though. Face cloths didn't work for
him and he never touched a teething ring until he was over a year old and
then it was only the vibrating alligator that he'd use. I found ambisol
worked better for him then Ora gel though it only provided relief for a very
brief time so never used either brand much. He was never much of a chewer so
never had issues with him shoving everything in his mouth.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!