[blparent] 5th grade teacher

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:36:46 UTC 2010

yep, go at this hard if you could. its just like when cabs and doctors and who ever ask my 9 year old daughter to sign for daddy. um, no, she's 9, she can't legally sign documents.

So speak up and see what his real agenda is, or kick it back to the primple if it gets no where.

One time i had to write a letter to the entire school board to get action from a school, their website had all the email addresses of the board, so one long email cc-ed to all of them did the trip.

Gabe Vega
(Phone voice and SMS: 623) 565-9357
Check out the centralized location for all my Social Networks
http://thebt.net