[blparent] gOOD mORNING... i HAVE A QUESTION

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:07:08 UTC 2010

WHYE IT CAME TO POTTY TRAINING YOUR TODDLER, HOW OLD WAS HE/SHE?

CORBAN MY SON IS 22 MONTHS, HE WILL POOP/PEE ON THE POTTY ONCE A WEEK, AND
NOW WANT TO GO ANYMORE UNTIL THE NEXT MORE.

Many say its because we are blind, and its not normal.

I'v only bee with girls, never boys, so I don't know what's norm or not.

Also

or nursing mom's

I nursed Corban for 18 months 9 monnths 3 times daily, and afterwards at
night . was weaning difficult for you?

He's really good during the day, but wants to nurse at night.

We give him a cippy wich he throws, and continues to scream for about 30
mins.

I'm not sure if it's because  he wants to nurse, or if he doesn't want to
sleep alone.

We started him off in our bed in fear of someone wil kidnap him .. as a 1st
time mommy, I would dr  eam, we'd wake, and he'd be gone.

Also my MIL would threaten to come in the middle of the night and take him .
so he slept in the bed with the huby and I . and trying to get him into his
own bed . is a struggle!

Also, we're going threw mommy sepperation issues now fun!

Does anyone know where I can get educational toddler toys that I can use to
teach him more.

He can right letter aa-h numbers 1 to 5 knows all his colors shapes etc.

He'll be 2 and I want to get him something more structured for his age!

.

Also, what do you think of Child Leaches?

Rhonda