[blparent] EXTERNAL:Re: gOOD mORNING... i HAVE A QUESTION

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Aug 19 15:06:32 UTC 2010

Grandma hasa  point if hubby isn't willing to learn to clean up the
accidents. My technique was to only wear bare feet and keep my daughter
very close to me. He'll step in anything that hits the floor. Nature's
Miracle gets up any stains and smell. It's very much like having a dog.
Husband can use his feet to find what he needs to find. Same technique
works on vomit too. You can't overclean so be generous with towels and
wipes and cleaning solution.. My rule is that if I have to wonder "did I
get it all", then I didn't.