[blparent] Children's Print/Braille Books for Sale

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Aug 19 18:17:12 UTC 2010

Dear Friends:

I would like to get the word out that I have a bunch of great print/Braille
children's picture books for sale.  The books are $5 (five dollars) per book
unless otherwise specified.  I am not making a profit on these books.  For
several years, I have been brailling children's books and donating them to
the Braille book flea market at national convention.  Now, I would like to
broaden my horizons and make these books available to more people.  I call
my project BRL, Beulah Reimer Legacy, in loving memory of my grandmother who
strongly believed in Braille literacy and who learned Braille to show her
support.  BRL's mission is to put Braille in the hands of eager readers of
all ages.  I would like suggestions of lists where I might advertize these
books.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

April Enderton