[blparent] Parents: Good Afternoon

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 17:43:57 UTC 2010

Hey Guys, just thought I'd pop in to say good afternoon.

This morning, e went to the park because it was nice out, and there was a
couple of kids playing . 1 little girl probb 2 or 3 strayed off from her
parents, and it sadend me, that no one knew .

Corban came running to me, and pointing in he direction she ran.

I took his hand, and we walked over there, and the little, I recognized from
church was playing in the road, We took her to her parents, and the momm
says to me .

I don't understand how a blind person can tell me to watch my daughter's
safty because she was playing in the STREET ,,, when nthey can't even see
there own child.

I told her to  purchase the book

Parenting Without looking . it's a great book for narrow minded people.

Her husband apologized to me, and pointed out to his wife, though I may be
blind, I had close watch on my child, and I saved there little girl from
being kidnapped, or killed.

The road is usually busy, but wasn't this morning.

We're suppose to go for a swim in the lake today, The ubby is gonna take him
for his 1st fishing trip at 6 tonight, so, we'll go to the lake, home, and
get ready for father son night.

While I have mom's movie night with the girls, the dad's will take the
kiddies.

We alternate.

Tomorrow, we'll take them to the Aqurium . that should be fun.

Rhonda