[blparent] subject lines and proof reading messages

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Mon Aug 23 13:16:50 UTC 2010

Hi:

This is just a request from a non-mod, so take it for what it's worth...

Can people please make  their subject lines more informative than "good morning," so that we don't have to open messages if the thread isn't relevant to us?

Also, can we please make an effort to at least read through our messages before we send them out? Some of the messages are bearly legible, and it's really no fun trying to have to parse out what is actually being said.

Dena