[blparent] "scream it out" method

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 13:36:33 UTC 2010

        I know some people say that I may spoil Mackenzie, but I don't think
it's possible to spoil a little one this way.
When Mackenzie doesn't feel good, or can't sleep or has a bad dream, my
husband and I bring her into our room to rest until she goes back to sleep.
Many times, we put her back in her crib, sometimes, she stays with us.  She
has no problems usually sleeping in her own room, but sometimes, she needs
to be with us.
And like anything, it depends on the parenting style, I have always come to
her quickly when she cries.  It makes me so sad to hear it.