[blparent] Does your child do this?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Mon Aug 23 13:47:43 UTC 2010

According to the "experts" he is to young, they don't start having dreams
and imaginations until they are 24 months.
But, I am not one that agrees with the experts.  Our daughter Sadie did the
same thing, starting at about 18 months or so.  Bad dreams was all we could
think of, she was completely inconsolable for a few minutes.
 She is 4, and doesn't have that happen anymore, so it does get better.

Michael