[blparent] Does your child do this?

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 14:03:46 UTC 2010

    I've always wondered what they could be having bad dreams about.  We've
been lucky that Mackenzie has only done that once or twice, she just turned
2 in July.  I'm sure you do this, but maybe if he has something with him at
night that makes him feel secure like a blankey or something that he
carries.  Mackenzie has one she takes everywhere!