[blparent] "scream it out" method

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Aug 23 18:37:57 UTC 2010

Okay, I didn't want to hear from those who disapprove of it because this
particular autistic child thinks if you do it once, then that's the law from
here on out.  I don't plan on spending most of my night sitting in his room
for the next ten or so years.  Sorry.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,