[blparent] wow! ...

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 01:22:24 UTC 2010

We have a art table in his room, crayons, coloring books, stickers, and  I will not take away from his ability to be creatie.
I don't believe in punishing for everything he does, he learns b by being creative.
Nomatter how smart a he is, he's a toddler, and still does toddler things ... so, why punish him for being a child?