[blparent] "scream it out" method

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Aug 24 03:26:46 UTC 2010

Barbara, not that this will help but you can always try.  After my mom
passed away last summer and Gab started having trouble sleeping, we had many
nights exactly like you are talking of.  I started making her some sleepy
time tea or I think it was called sweet dreams.  Anyway, it seemed to sooth
her and she began sleeping.  After that wore off, our pediatrician suggested
giving her a Tylenol pm to calm her and it worked like a charm.  Tylenol pm
is just a mix between regular Tylenol and benadryll.  The Dr. also said we
could just give her the benadryll, but that didn't seem to work as well.
We only did this for a short time. I don't like giving her meds if I don't
have to. V