[blparent] Question

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:06:05 UTC 2010

Deana, I have my 1 chld, and the hubby has a 4 year old from a previous
marrage, and we have her every other weekend, so technically, I have 2.
I love Livia like she's my own.
Livia is Autistic, and methods that I use w/her, doesn't work w/corban, and
vas versa ...
The naughty chair doesn't for her, but does for him.
I'm still working on dicipplening with Livia, her mom doesn't want her
punished, but usually, when corbie sees Livie doing something, he does what
a tipical 2 year old dooes, he mimics her ... it'ss annoying! ,,, but we'll
figure it out.