[blparent] Does your child do this.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:56:08 UTC 2010

I figured there probably wasn't trauma I'm just making the point that
circumstances may depend on the age they start more than having night
terrors when the experts say it's likely, there may be an average age but,
no one really knows any specifics. For some kids it may be something as
simple as being afraid of a clown and dreaming about one or it could be a
clip from a movie they accidentally saw. We were watching narnia one day and
Myles cried like crazy. When he started crying we realized that we needed to
be careful what we watched while he was awake now we don't allow anyone to
watch anything unless he is in bed. We are not even sure how bad things were
for him in the womb, his birth mom said we wouldn't want to know. We know
his birth father was yelling at her womb a lot and she was a prostitute and
Myles was a crack baby as well so a lot to deal with at such a young age. I
know babies can hear after a certain point in the womb so I'm pretty sure he
heard enough to know he wasn't wanted by him at least. He started night
terrors really young but, it was likely because of everything he has been
through. I don't think we can even begin to guess what causes them all we
can do is comfort where we can and wait for it to pass. Myles hasn't had one
in a few months for which I'm really greatful.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!