[blparent] Question/Suggestions to parents only!!!!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:41:02 UTC 2010

My children are older now, but I did fly when they were small. And my middle
son is also blind with other special needs. My suggestion is, to take things
that will comfort your child. Flying for a Autistic child might be scary.
Take things that will be familiar to her. Taking snacks and the like for the
trip might help too. Things to entertain her too, will help. Then again, she
might sleep the whole time.

Just my two cents!