[blparent] the books

Allison amh.tweet.me at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:44:24 UTC 2010

Debbie Stein wrote:
"> Wait a second - I have zero expertise in putting together a DVD!  We need
> volunteers who can handle the graphical and technological aspects.  Anyone
> interested?"

Oh Debbie.  I wish I knew.  If I knew of anyone who could do graphics and
editing I'd already be using them.  I've been wanting to do fun and
informative videos for NFBA but don't know anyone who 1 can do it and 2
would volunteer.  Let me know what you come up with.

Allison