[blparent] the books

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 22:32:51 UTC 2010

Hi, Sorry we never connected. Feel free to call me any time. Life happened
around here and I got sick and the babies got sick, and Thanksgiving. It was
just crazy. I have someone willing to help. Let's talk soon! Bran

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age