[blparent] Michael update

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 04:46:32 UTC 2010

Hi Bran.  Oh yeah, I'm starting to figure that out all too well! *grin* A
couple weeks ago, I took Michael to Ihop and I was holding him in my lap
when the waiter brought my BLT.  I had one arm around him and when I went to
grab my sandwich, I kept wondering why there were loose pieces of bacon on
my plate.  It didn't take long for me to realize he was going after my BLT.
So I put him back in his carseat and he started crying.  I was surprised how
calm I felt in terms of dealing with him crying in public but after I calmed
him down, he fell asleep. When he woke up, he forgot all about the sandwich
and was happy as ever again.  I'm glad I hadn't ordered something like hot
soup or pancakes and syrup.  The little guy sure is fast!  Every day is a
new adventure for us.
Leslie