[blparent] gadget 4 Two-year-old

Yoseph.G getyoseph at juno.com
Wed Dec 8 14:11:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

My name is Yoseph from VA.  Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion on this matter....

I've a friend who doesn't speak English well and has a two-year-old.  If you knw of a good device/gadget, a DVD or any toy to help teach the two-year-old learn the alphabets and small words, I'd appreciate it if you coulet me know.  I'm afraid that the child is getting delayed in aquiring the number of small words and basic expressions... Thank you

Yoseph