[blparent] magnetic boards?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 13 20:37:28 UTC 2010

Yes they work great, but I prefer the white back ground, and the ability to
draw with draw ear ace markers or chalk. Burner covers also work awesome and
are even cheaper than cookie sheets, and can be bought at the dollar store.

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age