[blparent] jogging strollers vs reversible handle strollers

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:52:15 UTC 2010

Veronica, yes, it is made for tiny infants up to older babies. There isa very safe harness and the option of putting in an infant seat if needed/wanted, although we may not do that all the time. IT is rated veyr highly in terms of safety for tiny infants.

Deena, yes, I have tried out the stroller walking around with it with my cane and with weight ihnside. I can do it and I believe I can do it safely, using my cane to clear the front nad side of the stroller. My hand is not actually on the handle of hte stroller, somewhere else on the stroller, like the canopy, for example. But yes, it is important to think about how it would maneuver when turned around if I needed to do that. It actually was a lot easier than i originally imagined before I Saw the stroller. So that's why I"m trying ot find out if anyone has used one. Antoehr blind mother swears by them, se might be one of the only ones. Thanks for your feedback.
Ronit