[blparent] Safety first

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 14:15:24 UTC 2010

A few other ideas: American printing house makes some but they are about $20
a piece. They have some for $10. Some of them are the same as NBP. Also have
you ever made your own? I purchase the Braille label sheets tractor feed
from American thermoform and braille the words I have someone read or type
for me, and then work with someone to cut it out and stick into the book.
Sometimes I emboss them straight from the computer, but often I just hand
braille it. I always buy tractor feed because it is cheaper than the single
braille label paper.

Hope that helps.

Bran

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age