[blparent] stocking stuffers?

Kliph phantom3919 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 06:56:07 UTC 2010

That's the same thing I'm doing.  Tired of trying to guess what everyone
wants, and seeing disappointment.  So I will be buying extended family gift
cards to the store of their choice, that way everyone is happy!

Kliphton Senior
(face book) http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie
(twitter) http://twitter.com/kliphton72
(Family Blog) miller9nation.wordpress.com