[blparent] Walkie talkies

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Dec 26 04:23:29 UTC 2010

I know it's too late for fun gifts, but Gab also received a pair of walkie
talkies.  I believe the range is something like 50 to 60 feet.  You put a
small ear pad in your ear which is attached to a long wire and then plugged
into the walkie talkie.  There is a round button on the side of the talkie
which you push when you want to say something and release it when you want
to hear the other person talking.  Gab had so much fun with this yesterday
evening.  Of course, the pair she received are pink and have Hello Kitty on
them, but they make dark colored ones for boys as well. My niece said she
bought both items at Toys r Us. v