[blparent] What did they get?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Dec 26 17:44:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

Well Colyn got lots of clothes, a lighthouse for his thomas set, a couple of dvd's, a dogsled with some animals with a north pole theme, a video camera, a parking garage with four levels and tons of cars to go with it, a slinky, a buildable remote control robot kit, some storeybook CD's, and a remote control car.  Remus got a jack in the box, a weebles musical treehouse, a wackyball, a remote control car, a knitted clown, lots of clothes which he found very boring, a musical schoolbus, an animal shape sorter, some books and cd's, and a Thomas and Friends dvd.  I know I'm forgetting things, but they really did get tons.  Paul and I got an Apple Tv, which the kids love as well, and we found out that our newest edition will be due on or around June 26th, which is a month sooner than we thought.  A good Christmas was had by all in this house, , and we hope it was the same for all of you.

Tammy