[blparent] Talking Crayons

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Dec 27 23:32:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

I love furreal friends.  My son has the elephant, and a gorilla, and Remus has a panda that was supposed to be Colyn's.  I'd originally given it to Colyn last year for Christmas, but Colyn gave it to Remus because Remus kept going in his room and stealing it, and I think he got fed up with it.  lol  Remus is so cute with it though, he holds it in his lap and feeds it it's bottle like we used to do with him, and he koos at it too.

Tammyt
Tammy