[blparent] Cool gift

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Dec 28 03:41:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

If you get your husband to go in to settings, general, accessibility, there's a voice over toggle in there.  There's also a setting in that diolog that allows you to practice gestures so you can learn how to swipe, flick, double tap etc.  But there is also an option in the same place which will allow you to turn tripple click on.  If you set this to voiceover all you will have to do to turn it on and off is to tripple tap the home button.  This will make it easier for you to share the ipad, because when you want to use it you just press home 3 times and vo comes on, and when they don't want voiceover, they do the same and it goes away.

Hope this helps, but if you need more help, email me off list at:
tcl189 at rogers.com
and I will do my very best to help you.

Tammy