[blparent] Melissa and Doug toys

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 17:39:21 UTC 2010

That toy is awesome! We have the cake, cupcakes that have toppings candles
and dry erase markers to decorate the frosting, and the markers look like
frosting bags, the pizza with all kinds of toppings, the ice-cream set that
has cones with different ice-cream flavors. It has a magnetic scoop that
will scoop the ice-cream and you can then put it on the cone. and I'm sure
I'm missing something. I want the fruit and veggie set, but haven't got it
yet. They make some great toys!

Bran

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age