[blparent] Melissa and Doug toys

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Dec 31 06:35:53 UTC 2010

Hi.  The set is cute, but a minor drawback is that the three cake
toppings--strawberries, gumdrops, and jellybeans--are all identical-feeling
small circles.  So I can't always tell exactly what my cake has on it, which
annoys Sarah a little.  The rest of the set is tactile, though, so it's only
an inconvenience.  I did look the sets up online, and there's a pizza party
one, a sandwich one, and a lot more.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy