[blparent] Breast Pumps

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 02:19:17 UTC 2010

Hi V.  I've had the same problem with getting the horns centered but that's
going a lot better now.  I know when the horn's really off and sometimes, I
have to do some readjusting to get everything back on track. I'll still have
my husband check every now and then but I'm pretty much pumping on my own
now.  Such a good feeling!
Leslie