[blparent] Funny Story

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Feb 2 04:59:49 UTC 2010

As Sarah has been learning to talk, she's started saying things that crack me up.  Last night, she was snacking on goldfish crackers.  She said she was putting them in her tummy.  I was trying to figure out my checkbook, so I just agreed with her and didn't pay much attention.  When she was done with her snack, she pulled up the bottom of her shirt, and a bunch of crackers fell out on the floor.  She laughed and told me her tummy was empty.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters.--African Proverb