[blparent] he's coming home!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Feb 4 04:13:48 UTC 2010

My husband still insists that I called him at work to complain about the
messy diaper Gab presented me with.  I rememberthe jackpot diaper, but don't
remember calling him to tell him about it.  Isimply undressed her and placed
her little body in the tub for a second or 2 to make it an easier clean up.
(lol) v