[blparent] it will be your turn

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Feb 4 04:59:20 UTC 2010

So Monday when we went to take Gab and her friends to school, my neighbor
said something like this.  What is Gab going to wear Thursday evening.  I
thought it was a strange question and replied, "where?"  T said to the
musical at the highschool.  I must of looked completely stupid as I was
shocked.  Then she said there were posters all over the school announcing
the 4th grade musical.  Ok, how stupid is this.  If I don't drive my child
to school and of course I can't see the posters anyway and the teachers
haven't sent a notice home advertising this fact.
When Gab got home I asked her, "why didn't you tell me you guys are singing
at the highschool on Thursday?"  her response, "we are?"
Welll it turns out that the music instructor actually sent a notice home
last Thursday but Gab was sick that day.  Well, all I can say, is thank
goodness for good neighbors. (lol)
It is a musical on Martin Luther King, which is the name of Gab's school. V