[blparent] Birth of Cade Jeffrey Bazer

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 17:02:50 UTC 2010

Hello List,

Wanted to let you know that Cade Jeffrey Bazer was born on February 1 at
11:52 P.M.  He weighed 8 lbs and 10 ozs and was 20 inches long.

All in all, the birth was smooth and I am in awe of the entire birthing
experience as my husband and I were active participants through it all being
able to touch his head many times during the process.

What an experience from the hospital staff with our duola, nurses, nusery
staff, lactation consultants to the obgyn doctor and staff.

What a miracle!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Tastefully Simple Consultant, 0094864