[blparent] latching on?

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Sun Feb 7 01:55:21 UTC 2010

keeping a log is a great idea. we did this initially, too, because Elise
lost 17 ounces in 4 days, and we needed to keep track of everything she ate,
and how often. for awhile there, we were feeding her every 1.5 to 2 hours.
she did catch up, though, and was 3 ounces over her birth weight by the 2
week mark.
Dena