[blparent] latching on?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Feb 7 14:21:41 UTC 2010

Oh yes, I remember those days!  And, honestly nursing is probably the best
thing for him when he's sick.  Even after Austin drank a lot of fluids from
a cup, and only nursed at nap and bedtime, he would completely switch when
he was sick and want to nurse all the time.  I hope all of you feel better
very soon!
Melissa