[blparent] Children's story

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Thu Feb 18 02:41:06 UTC 2010

I was your typical teenage boy. I was 17 years old, a junior in
high school, and very active in sports, mainly track and cross country. Being
involved in sports kept me busy and active and because of this, I had a great
build. I was about 6 feet tall at the time with short brown hair and brown
eyes. I wasn't your most popular kid but I was friends with all the "populars".
I was usually most active at night, and that's when I did all my
workouts and running. I loved to go running on a clear night. It helps to
clear your mind of everything. Being a 17 year old boy, I was naturally always
horny and I would try to find every chance I could to jack off. I swear, I had
seen all the porn on the internet and nothing was really working for me anymore.
My family and I lived in Tennessee. I loved it there because we
always had these cool nights with fog. It always kept me cool when I would go
running late. We lived in a suburb just outside of Nashville, so we weren't out
in the hicks like most people think Tennessee is. Growing up, I was always
usually left alone in the house with my bigger brother who was about six years
older. During the summer months, my brother would watch me while my parents
went to work. It was one summer day that I walked in on him jacking off and that'
s how I discovered how to relieve myself. Soon, though, he went off to
college, so I had the house all to myself.
One night, it was around 10:00pm, when I decide to go for a late
night run. I was all ready and left the house. I decided to go a different
route instead of the one I always take. I had a lot of energy and I wanted to run
for about an hour. My run took me by this drive way that lead back into the
woods. I could see I nicely lit log cabin home off in the distance. These
people owned a lot of land and always kept their place looking nice. As I was
running by the drive way, I heard rattling coming from the bushes along the edge of
the street. I stopped to look around but I didn't see anything. I waited for
a couple of seconds and then started running again. I heard it again. I was a
little scared by now, hoping it wasn't some mountain lion waiting to attack
me. Then I saw a dog come out from behind the bushes. I was scared at first
because it was a huge dog. It was a Bernese Mountain dog. He was gigantic and I
was terrified he was going to attack me so I slowly walked away.
About and hour and a half later, I returned to my house, finished
with my run for the night. It was only about midnight and I had nothing else
to do so I decided to jack off before I went to bed. Again I was still feeling
unpleasured so I just decided to fall asleep.
The next couple of nights I decided to take my new path when I
would run. Every time I ran by the log cabin I would make sure not to stop in
fear of the large dog. After a while I got so used to it I didn't even bother to
care about the dog, until one night, I ran into him again. Only this time he
was in the middle of the road. His tail was wagging so I decided that he wasn'
t as viscous as I thought he was and patted him on the head as I ran by.
The dog started to follow me and I was worried he would get lost
so I stopped and went back to the log cabin, assuming that was where he lived.
It was around 11:00pm and I had the dog next to me as I walked up the drive
way. I knocked on the door, hoping the family inside wouldn't be pissed because
it was so late, but the lights were still on so I went ahead and knocked on
the door anyway.
It took a little bit before someone answered the door. A huge man
about the 6'4 answered the door and immediately the dog ran inside.
"Sorry to bother you so late but as I passed your house I noticed
this dog outside in the middle of the street. He started to follow me and I
didn't want him to get lost so I thought I should bring him back." I said,
looking up to this man.
"Thanks for bring Frank back. He's our dog and he escapes all
the time out the back fence. You're welcome to come in and take a rest if you
like." the giant man said.
I was looking at the man as he turned to let me into his house.
He was tall, and I could tell he worked out because his arms where massive and
his pecks were stretching out his t-shirt. I could also see his thick black
chest hairs poking out above his shirt. He had black hair and his face was real
rugged looking. He had what seemed to be a two week old beard. He was wearing
only boxers and I could just begin to see his massive cock head poking through
the slit in the boxers. I was beginning to get hard and told him I was going
to leave because it was getting late.
"Thanks again for bringing back Frank. Oh, I didn't catch your
name." he said.
"I'm John."
"My name is Steve" he said as he shook my hand.
Steve shut the door behind me and I ran home as fast as I could.
As soon as I got home, the first thing I did was run upstairs to my room and
strip off all my clothes. My 8 inch cock was already as hard as could be and I
began to imagine Steve with his massive cock in my hand. Only a few minutes
later and I shot my load. I had one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had.
Once I finally stopped cumming, I was spent so I went to bed.
All week long I fantasized about Steve. I wanted him to fuck me
so bad. I wanted to see his hairy chest and see what it was like to have those
rough hands all over my body. Every time I would pass his house, I got an
instant hard-on. Lucky for me, Frank was always outside so I was able to take him
up to Steve's house to let him know. Every time I knocked on the door, I hoped
that he would answer the door with out his shirt on; catching him just as he
was getting out of the shower or working out maybe. I was always disappointed
to see him fully clothed.
One night, it was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain
so I decided to get my run in before a storm hit. As I passed the infamous
Steve's house, Frank was outside again. It just started to pour so I ran Frank up
to the door. Steve answered the door,
"John, you're soaking wet. Why don't you come in and wait for it
lighten up a little outside before you go back. You can go upstairs into my
bathroom and use one of the towels I have to dry off."
I did as I was told and went into his bathroom only to find a
dirty jock strap on the floor. I was instantly hard and I my instincts took over.
I snatched it off the ground and immediately inhaled the wonderful man scent
of Steve's crotch. I had to stop because I was sure I was going to cum in my
pants if I didn't.
"Hey Steve, I'm just going to leave. I don't want my parents to
get worried." I yelled downstairs to him. I took one last whiff of his jock
strap and left. Of course as soon as I got home, I jerked my dick so hard I
thought it would fall off.
The next night I went running, hoping to find Frank out again.
Sure enough, Frank was in the middle of the road. I was so excited to take him
up to the house but I saw that there weren't any lights on in the house. I took
him up anyways and rang the doorbell. No one answered. I didn't know what to
do so I tried to walk him around back and put in the back yard. The gate was
broken and I knew he would just escape again so I deiced I would take him home
with me for the night and bring him back in the morning.
When I got to my house, I didn't want to bring him in because I
was afraid my parents would get mad. Being a Bernese Mountain dog, he had long
hair and I knew my mom would throw a fit. I brought him around back and opened
up our garage door to let him in. I laid down a blanket and got him a bowl of
water. I went upstairs to my room to have my usual jack off session before I
went to bed. Just as I was about cum, I heard Frank barking and wining so I
went down to the garage, hoping my parents wouldn't wake up.

"Frank, shut up before you wake everyone up!" I yelled.
He just stood there looking at me and I didn't know to do. I went
over to check and see if he had any water in his bowel. It was still full. I
sat down next to him, hoping to calm him down a little. He finally laid down
next to me so I started to pet his head. As I was petting him, he rolled over
on to his back. I soon discovered that he wasn't neutered. His balls were huge!
I couldn't help but look at them and I kept thinking to myself,
"John, this is gross!"
But no one was around so I didn't care. I had seen other guy's
balls that were big but none of them could compare to Frank's. Plus his were
covered in hair.
I rubbed his stomach and slowly worked my way down to his cock
and balls. When I reached his sheath, I was afraid he would chomp my hand off so
I eased into it. I slowly started to massage it. I looked at his face and it
looked like he was enjoying it. I then moved on to those delicious looking
balls. I rolled them around in my hands and caressed them. I was so turned on by
all this, I had a raging hard-on. I went back to his sheath and started to
jack him off and soon his cock came out of his sheath. At first this scared me
because I wasn't sure what it was. After a while I tried to see how big I get
it. His cock was getting huge so I stopped jacking him off.
I had never sucked a man' cock before in my life and I had always
wanted to. I knew I would probably never get a chance so I eased my head down
to his cock and stuck the tip into my mouth. It was so warm and it tasted
kind of sweet. His cock was about eight inches long now and I was getting afraid
because it just kept growing so I stopped. I decided to leave Franck alone and
just jack off with him next to me.
I took off my boxers and was going to town, all the while Frank
was staring at me. I was just about to cum so I reached for a towel next to me
when I felt something wet and slimy hit my ass crack. I looked back to find
Frank licking his mouth. Then I saw him go for my ass and with his huge tongue,
he lapped at my ass crack again. This was sending me sensations I never knew I
could have so I let me go for it. He was licking my ass clean and every once
in a while, his tongue would reach under to my balls. I quickly turned around
to give a good shot at my leaking cock. He was licking it furiously and I was
in heaven. I was moaning so loud I was afraid my parents were going to wake
up. I didn't care anymore and I just wanted this damn dog. I decided to turn
around again to let him at my hairy ass.
He seemed not interested and I tried everything to get him to
lick it again. I got on all fours and called him name. He got up from where he
was laying down and came over to my ass. I was so excited and I began to jack my
cock some more. He licked my crack a few times and then he stopped. I looked
back at him and spread my ass cheeks apart trying to give him a better shot.
Just then, without any warning, Frank jumped up on my back and
rapped his front paws around my waist. This freaked me out and I tried to stand
up but he was just too big. I felt something big poking and prodding around my
ass. When I looked down, I saw his cock was out of his sheath and was leaking
precum all over the floor. I started to yell at him,
"Frank, get down! Stop!"
But it was no use. I soon felt his cock reach my hole and he
plowed into me. I was trying everything to get him to stop but it was no use.
Frank was fucking me. The pain was so intense and I wanted to scream. Then I
became afraid my parents were going to catch me in the act. What was I going to say
to them if they caught me being fucked by a strange dog? After a while the
pain subsided and Frank's cock soon began to feel good inside of me. My cock got
hard again and I began to jack off.
I soon felt something weird hitting the back of my ass. When I
looked under me I saw a huge knot that was about the size of a baseball. Frank
was trying to tie with and I tried so hard to get free but Frank was so damn
big and strong. I tried to prepare for his knot to enter me but it was no use.
Frank gave a couple of hard humps and thrusted deep into my ass. I almost
passed out from the pain. I don't know if anyone has ever seen a Bernese Mountain
dog's cock, but it's huge. And the knot is enormous. About five minutes later,
the pain subsided once again and I began to feel pleasure. Frank started to
hump short hard thrusts and I knew he was about to cum. Just then, Frank let
out a low pitched woof and he cummed all inside of me. I didn't know anything
could cum so much but I swear it felt like buckets full of cum. That was about
all I could take and I shot my load without even touching my cock. I shot so
much cum and my orgasm was so intense, I collapsed onto the floor.
About another five minutes later, Frank tried to jump down but
his knot was still swollen inside of me. He managed to jump down and turn around
so we were ass to ass. We were tied for about a half an hour and then I heard
a plop and his cock fell out of my ass. As soon as his cock came out, cum
just gushed from my gaping hole. I immediately stood up, grabbed my clothes, and
ran to the toilet.
I was spent for the night so I went to bed and I never heard
Frank wine the rest of the night. The next morning I woke up early to clean up my
mess and take Frank home before my parents woke up. It was about 7:00am and
when we got to Steve's house. I rang the doorbell and Steve answered. I told him
how I tried to bring Frank home last night but no one was home so I took him
home with me. Steve said thanks and then grinned at me and said,
"Was he a good dog for you?'