[blparent] Children's story

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Feb 18 18:07:16 UTC 2010

Debbie et al:

Someone is spoofing e-mail addresses, that is altering headers so it
looks like a message is coming from somewhere, where it actually
isn't.  It was done to me yesterday, I allegedly put a similar
message on one of our lists, but didn't.  It has happened to a
variety of lists in the blindness field, over the past few days, not
just ours.  I would urge people to ignore the messages.  I am looking into it.

Dave