[blparent] question, hopefully not off-topic

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:16:36 UTC 2010

scott, I am the moderator of the Blind Cooks Talk list.

so I will answer it here and then you can join us on our list if you like
and explore other forms of doing this.

especially with round items, I cut a piece along the side of an item like a
carrot, not a lot just so it doesn't roll and is staying still, then I slice
length wise to the thickness that I like, with a pepper I slice the top off,
take out the seeds cut it in half then slice length wise.

I hope that helped.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com