[blparent] Children's story

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 18 20:13:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

It's not a virus of any sort, it's someone deliberately targetting blindness
related lists.  So far they've shut down the gwmicro list and some audio
list whose name escapes me right now.  I've also seen forwards from various
other lists, but The addresses are spoofed, and blinded which means they're
not easily trackable.  The IP that Michael gave leads to one of nixnet's
main servers.  I hope somebody is able to track this person or people so
stuff like this doesn't happen anymore.

Tammy