[blparent] question, hopefully not off-topic

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 18 20:32:56 UTC 2010

I'm not sure where I got it, but I have a Wonder Knife that I bought years
ago.  It has an adjustable guide that lets me set the thickness to what I
want for slicing bread or vegetables.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb