[blparent] about nersing your child

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sat Feb 20 23:59:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have breast fed both of my children, and am still nursing my 1 year old.
The most comfortable way for me to nurse is using the position called the
cradle hold.  When my kids were very small we both felt much more secure in
that position and now that he's bigger, i can still use the position and he
can choose to wrap his feet around me, or leave them out and kick if he
wants to.  He likes it when daddy's there and they play kicking and tickling
games while he nurses.

hth

Tammy