[blparent] Carseats for children 1 year-old or older?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun Feb 21 03:15:37 UTC 2010

I personally like the umbrella stroller very well.  It's inexpensive, easy
to fold and carry, and it has lasted through SARAH'S TWO YEARS>  Some have
claimed the umbrella strollers are easy to tip over, but I've never had that
problem.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb