[blparent] NEW MEMBER

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Feb 21 04:59:54 UTC 2010

Welcome, Kim.  Not all of us are expecting or have tiny children as you will
learn--even though that's what all the chatter is about right now.  We have
seven-year-old blind, autistic twins.
I'm sure if you pose a question here, you will get many differing points of
view so someone should be able to give you some kernel that can be useful.
Join in and have fun.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.