[blparent] Car seats for children 1 year-old or older?

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 21 14:06:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

You may find the sit n stroll easy because it's already on wheels so there's
no chance of you putting it on wrong.  I sometimes found that when I had my
car seat and all the baby stuff and then the frame as well that I was always
worried it might fall because maybe I didn't get it on just right.  I felt
better with the sit n stroll because all I had to make sure was that the
wheels locked out in to place.  It's all one piece so I knew the baby was
very safe even if I had to lift it up to go over curbs or uneven ground.

hth

Tammy