[blparent] Breast Pumps

Jessica Lucken pete1744 at umn.edu
Sun Feb 21 14:35:32 UTC 2010

Well, I wouldn't doubt that the accessibility issues are more likely some of
mine.  My computer has been acting very weird with facebook too lately, I
think there is some weird setting I have with jfw or i.e. not sure.  Anyway,
I'm ex ited to try the band.  The reviews say it is not pretty but very very
functional, and that's what I need as I'm getting sick of trying to pump and
not getting both sides centered correctly.  Again, I'll keep you posted.