[blparent] Diapers - Reuseable? Or, disposable?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Feb 21 18:08:21 UTC 2010

This is such a personal decision!  Like so many things that have to do with
parenting you should do research and do what is comfortable for you and your
family.  My husband and I chose disposable diapers for the convenience.  We
found the best luck with Loves and Pampers.  I do like the newborn size for
Huggies because there is a cutout to leave the baby's belly button free from
the diaper while it is healing.  Other than that though, I found Huggies a
ton more expensive and not any better at preventing leaks than Huggies or
Pampers.
Just my two sense.
Melissa