[blparent] Making your own baby food?

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Sun Feb 21 18:12:30 UTC 2010

um...I made carrots all the time. you cook them first. I put them in a
covered dish, in a 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes to get them soft. you
can mix carrots (once you've introduced everything else) with all kinds of
things: sweet potatoes, apples, pears, squash, spinach, etc.
a great site for current information on appropriate food introduction and
feeding protocols is
www.wholesomebabyfood.com
it is an amazing site with recipes and tons of info about safe ways to
prepare and store home made food.

Dena