[blparent] Diapers - Reuseable? Or, disposable?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Mon Feb 22 02:15:51 UTC 2010

Tammy,
Not that sight, or the lack of site matters when it comes to cloth or
disposable diapers, but my wife is sighted.  Because I am a stay at home
dad, I am the one that actually does most of the diapering, and taking care
of the diapers, and being blind has not prevented me from getting the cloth
diapers clean.

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com